Read all warnings and cautions carefully before use.
NOTE: SOME MATERIALS WHICH MAY COME INTO CONTACT WITH THE WEARER’S SKIN, COULD CAUSE ALLERGIC REACTIONS TO SUSCEPTIBLE INDIVIDUALS.
- These goggles will not protect against extreme impact hazards, such as from flying grinding wheel fragments, high speed projectiles, explosive devices, molten metal or hazardous fluids, which can cause death, serious face or head injury, or permanent vision loss. Impact resistant lenses are not unbreakable or impenetrable. This product should not be used for protection in any sport related activity or simulated war games.
- Do not use these goggles for protection against lasers, masers, high energy particulate radiation, x-rays or gamma rays as blindness, permanent vision loss or serious face injury can result.
- Refer to ANSI Z87.1 or CSA Z94.3 for proper application.
- Inspect goggles before each use and after any impact. Do not use goggles that have signs of damage. Do not modify goggles. Do not use goggles that become cracked, pitted, or scratched.
- Use goggles to protect against light to moderate impact hazards.
- Do not use goggles for splash or dust/fine dust protection, or infrared (IR) light.
- Protect goggles from contact with solvents or other substances which could damage goggles or coating, reduce impact protection or allow damaging rays to penetrate. Replace goggles after chemical contact if the surface is hazy or if there a loss of gloss.
- Use only mild soap and water for cleaning. Air dry or dry with a soft, lint-free cloth. Do not use chlorinated solutions, ammonia, chemical cleaners or sanitizers to clean.
- Store in a cool, clean and dry space away from direct sunlight.
- Remove all head gear, place goggle on face over your eyes, stretch strap over the crown of your head and adjust strap for a good comfortable fit. Ensure that a secure fit and seal around the face has been obtained prior to each use. Do not modify in any way.